WJFC COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT
As most of you are aware Grass Roots Football is back….
In order to comply with the current guideline, WYJFC have worked very hard as a club to ensure everything is in place to start again.
- We have prepared a full Risk Assessment for both training and matches to take place at Wye.
- We have installed hand sanitiser in the pavilion and floor distance marking.
- New rules are in place for the use of the pavilion, access to some areas and the sanitisation of equipment both on the pitch and in the pavilion.
- In addition, one vital change is requirement to keep a record of EVERYONE who is in attendance at both training and matches.
- This is a Government requirement for Track and Trace.
- This also includes the away team.
- The form MUST be completed and sent either on-line or on attending the ground.
- Before travelling to away matches, Coaches MUST obtain the opposition clubs Risk Assessment and be happy with it before the matchday.
Contact me with any questions.
Wye Juniors FC
Welcome to the Wye Juniors Football Club website, the home of football for boys and girls from 6 years of age to 16. We hope to provide you information about our teams, coaches, pitches, fixtures and helpful information for you to use during our season.
Wye Juniors FC is a voluntary run club which relies upon the kind efforts of people donating their free time to ensure the club is run as efficiently as possible. All managers are FA qualified and trained in emergency first aid. Teams from under 8s through the under 17s teams play in the Ashford and District Youth Football League, East Kent Youth League and Weald Kent Friendly League. During the playing season, matches are held on Saturday or Sunday mornings. Training is provided during the week (see manager for details) until the off the season when it is usually held on Saturday mornings. Training for under 6s & 7s is held on Saturday mornings with a friendly matches and tournaments throughout the year.
We are fortunate enough to have use of a pavilion at which hot drinks and snacks are available; however, extra volunteers are always required to help out! If you could spare 20 minutes of your time to help out in the kitchen, please contact Kim Hazeldine.
We also need help with ground maintenance, coaching, administration and committee duties. If any one feels that they can give us some of their time to help we can find a useful position in the club for them. We can only survive and grow with the help of our volunteers.